Zen Mind Meditation & Mindfulness
with Gill Hack
Meditation and Mindfulness Workshops for Health and Wellbeing
Scientific research has shown that meditation and mindfulness can significantly improve our quality of life. On this course we will learn some simple meditation and mindfulness practices to help reduce stress levels, benefit mental and physical health and improve general wellbeing. These ancient practices have roots that go back 2500 years and yet still have great relevance today. Meditation helps us to:-
- Relax and unwind from the stresses and strains of daily life.
- Breathe naturally and fully, helping us to ‘reset’ our physiology.
- De-stress and find new ways of managing our stress.
- Ground ourselves in present day reality.
- Focus and increase concentration, allowing us to live more ‘in the moment’.
Venue:- The Koorana Centre, Ardingly, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH17 6UB
Date:- Saturday 26th January 2019 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Cost:- £30 (a non-refundable deposit of £10 is due upon booking – closing date for booking 23rd January 2019)
Beginners – all welcome
To book please email Gill at:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Leader – Gill Hack
Gill is an Acupuncturist by profession and a Mindfulness Meditation Teacher (Zenways, London). She has been practising meditation since 1989 when she first began training in complementary medicine. For full Information Click Here..